Sunday, April 22, 2012

An Important Message to NC District 3 Residents: Wayne Langston

Note: CCTA is a non partisan organization. We do not endorse any particular candidate or political party. News items are presented for you the reader to help you become informed and reach your own conclusions.



An Important Message to NC District 3 Residents:


It is with great gratitude that I extend my heartfelt appreciation for your support during this campaign. The issues North Carolina and the nation face will only be solved by God-fearing, conservative-based elected officials who are elected by citizens of Christian Faith. Citizens, like you, who have had enough of the political nonsense, are now standing tall on their traditionalist base, and I say, “God bless you all” for your courage.

Now more than ever, it is time for Christians to stand together united with one goal – to reassert our values and faith on our states and our country! The first Amendment to the Constitution of the United States defines clearly that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof…” Government must stay out of the business of religion. Those of faith however, have every right in government! Our republic belongs to the people.

We are a peace loving people to a fault when it comes to allowing government to run roughshod over us. Politicians are not smarter, braver, or more religious than us. They are human beings who have followed a path and then succumbed to the power of the office. We must put an end to corruption by electing faith-based men and women who will focus on the truth and rely on their faith, values, and fairness to make the tough decisions.

As a citizen, your help is needed now! Why? Because we can’t sit idly by and do nothing any longer – we must act now and we must continue to voice our opinion.


 Your vote does count – Vote
 Your voice is important – Encourage others to vote
 Speak your mind – Respectfully notify your politicians about your concerns. Tell them what you expect of them, and
 Hold them accountable for their actions once in office.

My name is Wayne Langston and I am proudly running for the North Carolina House District 3 seat, and I want you to know where I stand on these issues:

 Small & Limited Government  Major Educational Overhaul
 Less Regulation  Increase in Military Strength
 Reduced Taxes  Commonsense Energy Independence
 Voter ID  NO Ferry Tax
 Lower Corporate Taxes  Reduced Administrative Costs
 Pro-Life  Accountability and Transparency
 States’ Rights  Marriage between 1 Man & 1 Woman
 Fairness & Equality  Business Friendly State = Jobs

Friends, I ask you to help me help our state. My heart and faith are exposed so that you may know me better. I am for God, Family and Country and I ask for your support, on May 8th, with my pledge that I will strive each day, to represent our interests openly and honestly in a Godly way. Please feel free to contact me via email me with any questions or concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards,

Wayne Langston
NC House Candidate, District 3


LangstonForNCHouse@yahoo.com

Psalm 33:12 - Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment