Friday, November 23, 2012

Help Chris Support the Salvation Army this Season!

Friends -

Last year, I began an "online red kettle" fund-raising effort for the Salvation Army, and just barely made my goal of $300.

This year I got cocky. I raised my goal to $500 and started the effort three weeks sooner than I did last year.

So far I have been overwhelmed by the response, and have already reached 80% of my goal with a month and a half left of the effort.

If you are so inclined to help me with my effort, please visit http://onlineredkettle.org/chriskling and make a donation of any size. While it seems likely that I will surpass my personal goal, I'm excited by the fact that I'll have to RAISE my goal again next year.

Every penny raised by me for the Salvation Army Online Red Kettle Fund goes directly to the Salvation Army. I do not receive a penny in compensation, there are no incentives or prizes being rewarded for MY effort of begging e-mailbox to e-mailbox.

Just the satisfaction that I was able to do something to help - and I did.

Thank you in advance for your generous and (so far) still tax-deductible gift.

Chris Kling

No comments:

Post a Comment