Friday, January 21, 2011

Compassion for J. Eric Fuller?

Musing from member Lou Call.....
This question was asked of me by one of our liberal residents (we will call him "JC"), in reference to J. Eric Fuller.  Where is your compassion for the man Lou?

At a meeting following the Tucson shooting J. Eric Fuller stood up, took a picture of Trent Humphries and said. "Your Dead!" Humphries, incidentally, is the Founder of the Tucson Tea Party and was in attendance at an ABC meeting anchored by Christine Amanpour honoring the victims and heroes and First responders at the Tucson shooting.

I must use RBfree to answer "JC" because he has me blocked and since he hides behind his BLOCKED SENDER function I have no choice but to answer him in this venue (somehow I suspect he will see this).

My compassion is for the victims of this tragedy; for those that died and for those fighting for survival.

I would like to get an answer to this question should any liberal decide to answer. Where is the condemnation of J. Eric Fullers threats that were probably predicated and instigated by the vicious media attacks on Sarah Palin, Bill O'Reilly, the Tea Party etc...(there haven't been any folks)?


The answer is simple: "JC" represents what can best be described as an extreme liberal double standard. He, like many elitists, consider themselves above the same rules that apply to you and I. They are so smart and intuitive that they know whats in our hearts.

Lou Call, Chairman,
Legislative/Research Committee
CCTA (Coastal Carolina Taxpayers Association)

No comments:

Post a Comment