Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Michael Prell: Submissive Wife or Submissive President?

TOWNHALL.COM

Editor's Note:  Michael Prell is the author of the book, "Underdogma" available from CCTA for $20.00!

During the GOP debate last Thursday, Presidential candidate Michele Bachmann was asked, “as president, would you be submissive to your husband?” Why was she asked such a question? Because, as a Christian, Mrs. Bachmann had previously espoused the belief that a wife should be submissive to her husband.


The crowd booed the question. Mrs. Bachmann was gracious in her reply.

I have some advice, should candidate Bachmann ever be asked that question again, which is likely to happen now that she has won the Iowa straw poll. (Full Disclosure: Michele Bachmann has endorsed my book Underdogma as a “must read,” but I do not work for her, nor do I declare that she “must read” my suggestions, although she is more than welcome to).

The next time Mrs. Bachmann is asked about being “submissive,” try answering:

“As president, I will not be submissive to the King of Saudi Arabia, by bowing down to him like President Obama did.”


“As president, I will not be submissive to the emperor and empress of Japan, by bowing down to them like President Obama did.”

“As president, I will not be submissive to Chinese premier Wen Jaibao, by bowing down to him like President Obama did.”

CONTINUED:http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelprell/2011/08/16/submissive_wife_or_submissive_president

No comments:

Post a Comment