Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Message from Our Chairman

Dear friends of freedom,


I, like many of you, have been listening to the the arguments at the Supreme Court this week, and I'm beginning to think Obama wants the individual mandate to be struck down. Hear me out.

If only the individual mandate is struck down and not the whole bill, we will be left with a program similar to Social Security WITHOUT any funding. This could easily lead to a universal healthcare system identical to what is currently in place in Canada and Great Britain. After all the mandate forced healthy citizens to pay for others. And as so much of ObamaCare is already in place, it will difficult to throw it out. Many businesses will drop insurance for their employees, individuals will drop their insurance and accept the government plan, insurance companies will go under, and the government insurance will be the only alternative. I can see the national debt topping $25T by the year 2025, if not sooner.

Please...someone tell me why I'm wrong,

CCTA Chairman, Nancy Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment