Wednesday, September 7, 2011

HELP! EMERGENCY IN PAMLICO COUNTY, NC!!!!!!!!

PAMLICO EMERGENCY!


I had an old friend of mine call me today to tell me about the plight of the citizens of Pamlico. In the towns of Vandemere and Mesic there are less then 10 homes total that did not get flooded by Irene.

That means ALL THE OTHERS WERE. People lost everything. One child showed up for his first day of school yesterday with nothing but his swim trunks and a wet T-shirt on because THAT WAS ALL HE HAD LEFT!

THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO:

DONATE items:
BIG SPRAY
CLOTHES
SCHOOL SUPPLIES
CLEANING PRODUCTS
FOOD
FURNITURE

WHERE:  In Bayboro--Clover Farm Grocery Store Hwy. 55 (across from the high school); in Craven County--The Ag Extension office in Industrial Park, (across from Moen)

Please help this effort remembering the blessings God has given all of us!

For more info contact:  Ivy Heath @ 252-560-3377 or you can call me@ 252-474-5337 and I'll do my best to give you correct info.!

Thanks guys, as always prayers welcomed!
Tyker

No comments:

Post a Comment