Sunday, September 1, 2013

Town Hall Erupts: Why Haven’t You Filed To Impeach Obama Yet?

Congressman Michael Burgess is questioned by a young man, at a town hall meeting, who offers the question all of us are asking “What’s it going to take for you to file Articles of Impeachment?” “I’m a college student, just months away from getting my undergraduate degree.  I like almost everyone here am deeply concerned about the mess and dysfunction of this government – especially with this administration.” Both times this President took his oath of office he swore to preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the United States.  Literally, he has not done so.  He’s broken his oath of office.   President Obama has committed dozens of impeachable offenses…(applause) You, Congressman Burgess, you have also sworn, and I quote, “to support defend the constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic, and to faithfully discharge the duties of the office.”   In my hand, I have a list of the offenses President Obama has committed for you or for anyone else to see….”


CONTINUED:  Town Hall Erupts: Why Haven’t You Filed To Impeach Obama Yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment