Sunday, August 26, 2012

NC RENEGADE: Urgent!!!!

Only Good Republicans can stop this Disaster
(NATIONAL DEFENSE AUTHORIZATION ACT and more). PLEASE READ PROMPTLY

I received this “urgent” request in an email from a Tea Party leader in North Carolina. My only comment is why it is directed to “Good Republicans”? What happened to “Good Americans”? Romney and the GOP support the NDAA: case closed. How do I know? Romney told us and the GOP voted en masse to pass it. I have to ask why the TSA is providing security at Paul Ryan speeches? Is it because they have not sworn an oath to the Constitution? I do not think we have long to wait to see the disposition of 1.2 billion hollow point rounds.


CONTINUED:  http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/urgent-only-good-republicans-can-stop-this-disaster-please-read-promptly/

No comments:

Post a Comment