Saturday, January 18, 2014

Federal court rules against NC law on abortion

You can't imagine how angry I am!  I sat in the gallery at NCGA and listened to the opposition whine about coat hangers and women's health and a woman's right to chose and some of it was disgusting and all of it was bunk!  I know how hard the legislators worked to pass this bill (which actually does protect women) and also, how the public supported them.  And this is one of many such examples of the will of the people being thwarted by liberal judges.  (I have some other nice words for these judges and the people that support abortion--but I will be a lady and keep those to myself!)  SPEAK UP--SPEAK OUT!  ~ Lynn

Posted: Jan 17, 2014 by WNCN Staff

GREENSBORO, N.C. --A federal judge ruled against a North Carolina law requiring doctors to read a script to patients while showing them an ultrasound, saying the provision violates a doctor's First Amendment rights.

Federal judge Catherine Eagles, in a decision published Friday, ruled against a key part of the Woman's Right to Know Act passed in 2011.




No comments:

Post a Comment