Sunday, July 28, 2013

Just when I think I have heard it all from the libs.....

Dems Argue Tighter Border Security Could Cause More Illegal Immigrant Deaths

Texas Democratic Congressmen Rubén Hinojosa and Beto O’Rourke are pushing back against efforts to further secure the U.S.-Mexico border, arguing that more migrants would die while illegally crossing the border into America.
“They come here to work hard and they come here to be reunited with their families. The sad truth is that many do not make it to accomplish any of those joyful things that I just described. Many of them lose their lives in the dry cactus and mesquite-filled lands of south Texas where I come from, the area that I represent,” said Hinojosa, chairman of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus, at a Capitol Hill press conference

No comments:

Post a Comment