Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Message from our Chairman: Hobby Lobby

Friends,

As a Christian, you should share this. 

This is what happens when the church sits back in apathy and refuses to get involved or to stand up for God. If you don’t identify and vote for principled leaders, Christian leaders, those who would stand and defend your religious freedoms and rights, then YOU are part of the problem. 

If you don’t get out of your comfort zone and stand up yourself, then YOU are part of the problem. 

If you prefer being a sheep instead of a Lion for Jesus, then YOU are part of the problem. 

If you prefer being politically correct instead of biblically correct, then YOU are part of the problem and you will reap what you sow. Unfortunately, so will your children and grandchildren. 

If you think that I and my message are too political, then I pray you will someday see the light but I do not apologize for taking a stand for what our founders built for us. I am a Christian American, husband, father and grandfather and I am proud to be all of them and will gladly give all that I have to my last breath to defend and protect them. 

I am not ashamed to say God Bless America. I am not ashamed to claim Jesus is Lord. I know why we have Christmas and I will share that with anyone willing to listen. If this offends you, then delete me from your email list, remove me as a Facebook friend, politely ask me to leave your church or your organization. 

But if it in anyway convicts you or inspires you to take a stand, then join me in praying for David Green, the founder and CEO of Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. His story is depicted below. I pray for an outcry from Christians for Divine intervention that will stop what is happening to our brother and his family and our once great country. I will be praying for the Green family and I will be praying for you.

Merry Christmas,
Rick Hopkins
Chairman, CCTA

Hobby Lobby May Close ALL Stores (July 2013)

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?348951-Hobby-Lobby-Founder-May-close-ALL-stores



The Hobby Lobby Case Explained
When the Supreme Court agreed last week to hear Hobby Lobby’s lawsuit against the Obama administration over the Affordable Care Act’s contraception mandate, conservatives hoped the court would blow another deal to the president’s signature legislation.
The case appeared to concern a clear First Amendment principle, freedom of religion. Additionally, the uproar over the mandate requiring that all insurance plans cover contraception—including abortifacient drugs that many Christians see as immoral—has been steady and strong. And Hobby Lobby won before an appeals court recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment