Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I am officially revoking my respect for John McCain’s service to our country

I am officially revoking my respect for John McCain’s service to our country.

Whenever a politician from either side of the aisle, a member of the media, or anyone speaking on any topic involving you, your opinion, or your vote in the matter talks about the subject – they must first run the “McCain Disclaimer;” praising your service to this country.

Lest anyone be seen as insensitive or ungrateful after 40 years of hearing anything you say or do premised with how much you have given – Mr. McCain, let me now say what every conservative has been thinking for a long, long time:
Let me tell you what you have done to this country…


You served almost 6 yrs in a prison camp and now you have sentenced 300 million Americans to a LIFE sentence of Obamacare. I want everyone to remember your name as their 65 year old grandmother lies in bed dying because she is deemed too much of a “risk” to help, ie, she is deemed too expensive.

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2013/10/officially-revoking-respect-john-mccains-service-country/#ZcIClylmdVv6lpds.99

No comments:

Post a Comment