Wednesday, October 16, 2013

RUSH EXPLODES ON 'IRRELEVANT' REPUBLICANS

Says GOP 'just made a decision not to exist'

Rush Limbaugh, the leading conservative voice in America, is scorching the Republican Party as an irrelevant disaster which has apparently made a decision “not to exist.”
“I was trying to think earlier today if ever in my life I could remember any major political party being so irrelevant,” the top-rated radio host said Wednesday on his national broadcast.
“I have never seen it. I have never seen a major political party simply occupy placeholders as the Republican Party is doing. There hasn’t been any opposition [to Democrats], not any serious opposition.”
Limbaugh was non-stop in his criticism of the GOP during his opening monologue, continuing, “I was thinking about this last night, too, while I was pondering if I could ever remember a greater political disaster in my lifetime, if I could ever remember a time when a political party just made a decision not to exist, for all intents and purposes.”
The radio star said the Republican Party now can’t wait to move on granting amnesty to illegal aliens.

CONTINUED:  http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/rush-explodes-on-irrelevant-republicans/#CYjJhhkfUQpYZK1c.99

No comments:

Post a Comment